Spinach Asiago Triangles
2 pkgpillsbury crescent rolls
10 ozfrozen spinach squeezed and dried
1 cfresh grated asiago cheese
1 cmozzarella cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Spinach Asiago Triangles
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix together the dried spinach, asiago cheese, mozzarella cheese, oregano, garlic.
- Unroll dough of the crescent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal.
- Press each rectangle into 7 1/2x5-inch rectangle. Cut rectangle into 2 rows by 2 rows to make 4 squares. Top each dough square with slightly rounded measuring teaspoon spinach and cheese mixture. Fold dough over filling, forming triangle; press edges to seal. On ungreased cookie sheets, place triangles 2 inches apart. Repeat with remaining 3 dough rectangles and spinach and cheese mixture. Do the same with the second package.
- Brush tops with beaten egg. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese
- Bake 8-11 minutes...these are better served warm and you can make them ahead and cover with plastic wrap when you are ready to serve pop them in the oven for just enough time to heat them up.