8 ozpkg cream cheese, softened
10 ozpkg frozen, chopped spinach; thawed & well drained
7 1/2 ozjar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained, & chopped
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/4 cgrated parmesian cheese
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Soften cream cheese by putting it on a pie plate and microwave for 15 seconds. Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Mix spinach, artichokes, mozzarella cheese, & garlic powder until well blended.
- Spread this mixture over top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesian cheese.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until well heated through. Serve with crackers