- 8 oz
- pkg cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz
- pkg frozen, chopped spinach; thawed & well drained
- 7 1/2 oz
- jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained, & chopped
- 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesian cheese
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1Soften cream cheese by putting it on a pie plate and microwave for 15 seconds. Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
- 2Mix spinach, artichokes, mozzarella cheese, & garlic powder until well blended.
- 3Spread this mixture over top of the cream cheese.
- 4Sprinkle with parmesian cheese.
- 5Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until well heated through. Serve with crackers