Spicy Chicken Nachos
Daily Inspiration S
From my "Simple Down Home" cookbook.
- 12 oz
- fully-cooked, mexican-seasoned shredded chicken
- 1 small
- bag tortilla chips
- 1 can(s)
- 14.5 oz. can pinto beans or black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- pickled jalapeno slices or fresh jalapeno slices (seeds removed) - optional
- guacamole (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
How to Make Spicy Chicken Nachos
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On a large baking sheet with sides, arrange tortilla chips evenly. If you want an easy clean-up - line your baking sheet with parchment paper. : )
- 2Spread chicken shreds over chips, followed by pinto or black beans. Add cheddar cheese and jalapeno slices if desired, over top.
- 3Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Place nachos on a platter and serve with guacamole and sour cream, if desired.