SPAM and Cheddar English Muffins
- 1 pkg
- english muffins
- 1 jar(s)
- 1 pkg
- cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 oz
How to Make SPAM and Cheddar English Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Separate and toast all English Muffins and lightly butter top sides (like you would normally do to eat the muffin.
- 3Shred the SPAM using your shredder - just like you would for a block of cheese. In a bowl, combine this with the package of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 4Place each muffin, butter side up, on a cookie sheet. Generously cover each English Muffin with SPAM and Cheddar mixture.
- 5Place in pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and each are nicely golden brown on top.
- 6Remove from oven and wait for 5 minutes before serving!