SPAM and Cheddar English Muffins
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgenglish muffins
1 pkgcheddar cheese shredded
How to Make SPAM and Cheddar English Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Separate and toast all English Muffins and lightly butter top sides (like you would normally do to eat the muffin.
- Shred the SPAM using your shredder - just like you would for a block of cheese. In a bowl, combine this with the package of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Place each muffin, butter side up, on a cookie sheet. Generously cover each English Muffin with SPAM and Cheddar mixture.
- Place in pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and each are nicely golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and wait for 5 minutes before serving!