☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cfinely crushed tortilla chips
2 Tbspbutter, melted
2 pkgcream cheese (8 oz. each)
8 ozpackage shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
4 ozcan chopped green chilis, drained
1 csour cream
1 cchopped bell peppers (combo of yellow, orange, red)
1/2 cchopped green onion
1/4 csliced black olives
1/3 cchopped tomato
How to Make Southwestern Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325F. Stir together crushed chips and butter, and press into a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, beat cream cheese and eggs in a large bowl at medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in co-jack cheese and the chilis and pour over crust. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Spread sour cream over cheesecake and sprinkle with the toppings. Chill 1-2 hours.
- Remove cheesecake from pan after chilling. Let sit a bit before serving or you will break your chips!