Shirley's Christmas Tree Roll-ups
2 pkg(8 0z) cream cheese
6-8spinach herb tortillas (8 in)
1 pkgdry ranch dressing
1/2red bll pepper chopped
1/2yellow bell pepper, choppd
1/2orange bell pepper, chopped
How to Make Shirley's Christmas Tree Roll-ups
- Soften cream cheese for at least 4 hrs.
- Steam tortillas by placing the stack between 2 slightly dampened paper towels. Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
- Mix together cream cheese and ranch dressing mix.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto tortillas and sprinkle the chopped peppers over it, leaving the top and bottom inch plain (without peppers).
- Roll up the tortillas starting with tightly rolled bottom, and having only cream cheese at the other end to seal it. Press into a triangle shape and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no more than 24 hrs.
- To serve, cut the roll into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices. Pierce the bottom (where the wrap ends) with a skewer or tine of a 2 prong fork. Insert the pretzel stick in the hole o secure the wrap.