Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents - aka - GIKLES
There are always kids coming and going at our home but this is one of the mainstays they look for! Funny thing is that I prepare most of the time so Leah can hang out with her friends.
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb
- hot sausage
- 1 pinch
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 2 pkg
- regular crescent rolls
- 3 Tbsp
- margarine, softened
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents - aka - GIKLES
- 1Cook sausage then drain and crumble. Mix sausage and pepper flakes into the softened cream cheese. Mix well.
- 2Arrange crescent triangles in a circle on a round baking stone or a cookie sheet, with large end overlapping in center and points heading away from the center.
- 3Place the mixture all the way around the middle until all of mixture is used. Bring the peaks of the crescent rolls over and seal them in the middle.
- 4Combine melted butter and garlic together. Brush over the crescent rolls and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.