How to Make Salsa Bites
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees;
Grease 2 muffins pans (12 count each)
- in medium bowl mix together the eggs, salsa,flour and onion powder, stir in cheese
- spoon about one Tbsp of mixture into each muffin cup
- bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.serve warm or at room temperature.
pass extra sauce and or sour cream if desired
- **** I spray the muffin pans with cooking spray.
Instead of onion powder you can use 2 Tsp of chili powder, add 2 Tbsp of chopped green onion, or green pepper if desired.