Roasted Red Pepper Cheese Spread
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 pkg8 oz. cream cheese
1 pkg8 oz. finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 croasted red pepper, drained and chopped
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
1 dash(es)cayenne pepper or paprika
How to Make Roasted Red Pepper Cheese Spread
- Mix everything except roasted red peppers together with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Stir in roasted red peppers.
- Either form a into a ball and cover with plastic wrap or place mixture in a small plastic storage bowl with a lid.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.