Roasted Red Pepper Cheese Spread
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash(es)
- cayenne pepper or paprika
How to Make Roasted Red Pepper Cheese Spread
- 1Mix everything except roasted red peppers together with a hand mixer until smooth.
- 2Stir in roasted red peppers.
- 3Either form a into a ball and cover with plastic wrap or place mixture in a small plastic storage bowl with a lid.
- 4Chill for at least 2 hours.
- 5Serve with your favorite crackers.