Ring Tum Ditty
This is also a recipe that's good to have on hand if you need to stretch a meal. You can serve it cold as a spread on crackers as a starter if you'd like.
How to Make Ring Tum Ditty
- 1Chop the onion into pieces; smaller is better, but you may enjoy larger chunks of onion. Its all about you! lol
- 2Cut the velvetta brick into small cubes for easy melting. Then, in a double boiler, melt the cheese. Stir constantly.
- 3Add one can of undeluted tomato soup. Stir well, mixing to a lovely orangey-red color.
- 4Add the onions to the cheese mixture and stir. You may want to add the onions a little bit at a time to taste.
- 5Once everything is mixed together and creamy, pour over toast or saltines. Eat and enjoy!