Remix Layered Mexican Cheese dip
- 1/2 lb
- cooked and chopped chorizo, drained well
- 1 c
- rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1/2 c
- vidalia onion, diced
- sprays of olive oil
- 2 can(s)
- fat free refried beans
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 4 oz
- reduced fat mexican blend cheese
- 6 oz
- montery jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c
- green onion, white & green, chopped
- reduced fat sour cream
How to Make Remix Layered Mexican Cheese dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray an 8X8" pan with cooking spray.
- 2Saute the sweet onion in non-stick pan, sprayed with the olive oil until slightly browned.
- 3Layer ingredients: 1) refried beans with the onions; 1/3 of the Monterey Jack, all of the sweet onions, chicken, Mexican blend cheese and chorizo. Top with the remainder of the Monterey Jack.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes.
- 5Top with the tomatoes and the green onions. Serve with sour cream and tortilla chips or your favorite crackers.