Ranch Chicken Cheese Ball with Pecans
(photo from bing images)
- (5 oz.) can chunk chicken, drained
- (1/2 oz.) pkg. hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp.
- dried minced onion
- 2 (8 oz.)
- pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup
- pecans, chopped, (toasted or as is)
- 1/4 cup
- fresh chopped parsley
How to Make Ranch Chicken Cheese Ball with Pecans
- 1Combine chicken, salad dressing mix, dried onion and cream cheese in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed with an electric mixer just until blended. Shape into a ball and roll in pecans and chopped parsley. Cover and chill. Serve with crackers.