1 sheet(s)puff pastry sheet, thawed
1/2 stickbutter, melted
2 can(s)15 0z pear halves cut into 1/4 inch slices or fresh pears peeled and sliced
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Quick Pear Tart
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- in small bowl mix cinnamon and sugar
- lay puff pastry out on work surface and brush with butter and sprinkle with 1/2 sugar mix cut into 6 pieces
- fan pear slices on pastry and sprinkle with remaining sugar mix
- bake until golden brown approx. 25 min.
- remove from oven sprinkle on cheese bake until cheese melts 5 min.