☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 - 10 oz. can(s)chunk chicken, drained
1/2 cbuffalo wing sauce
1/2 cranch dressing
1 cshredded cheese
**notecan use all light ingredients to reduce the fat
How to Make Quick Buffalo Chicken Dip
- In medium pan, heat chicken and wing sauce until hot.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook over low heat until warm and blended (appx. 5 minutes)
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Transfer to a microwavable plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Microwave until bubbly and cheese melts on top (appx. 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, depending on microwave oven.)
- Serve with celery and carrots.
- Freezes well.