Pumpkin Cheese Ball
1 pkg(8oz) cream cheese, softened
1 pkg)8oz) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 tspcayenne pepper
1celery rib or broccoli stalk
·sliced apples, crackers, etc. whatever you would like.
How to Make Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheeses until smooth.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese, paprika and cayenne.
- Shape into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- With a knife, add vertical lines to the cheese ball to resemble a pumpkin; insert a celery rib or broccoli stalk for the stem.
- Serve with apples, crackers, vegetables,etc...