Pumpkin Butter Appetizer
I use Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Butter with pecans or Muirhead Pumpkin Pecan Butter (that is where Williams Sonoma gets theirs from!!)
Do not let the balsamic vinegar part scare you off. It really makes the appetizer Pop and tastes so good.
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 jar(s)pumpkin pecan butter (13.5 ounce jar)
2scallion or green onion, sliced thinly
2 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
How to Make Pumpkin Butter Appetizer
- Mold cream cheese into a ball and flatten with a depression on top (leaving about a 1/4 inch rim around the entire ball.
- Spread the pumpkin butter on top of this.
- Top with sliced scallions or green onions
- Fry your bacon and crumble on top of appetizer. Deglaze the pan you fried the bacon in with two tablespoons (approximately) of Balsamic Vinegar. Pour this on top of the cheese ball.
- Serve with crackers (wheat thins is what I use a lot)