- sheet of puff pastry
- olive oil
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (*or try other cheeses such as romano or cheddar)
- ground black pepper
- optional: dust each with some dried herbs (per didi's suggestion below)
How to Make Puff Pastry Stars - EASY and QUICK appetizer
- 1Preheat oven to 400 deg. F. Thaw one or two sheets of puff pastry.
- 2Place puff pastry on a board or counter. Using a small 1-1/2" to 2" star cookie cutter (or heart or circle, etc.), cut out shapes and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 3Brush each one lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle parmesan and black pepper over each.
- 4Bake at 400 deg. F. for 15 minutes until puffed and crisp.