- (8oz tube) crescent dough
- 1 pkg
- (8oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- envelope of hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 lb
- prosciutto sliced (you can use any deli meat to resemble the flesh)
- you can use ritz crackers too substituting the crescent dough or in addition.
How to Make Prosciutto on Toast (Flayed Flesh on Toast Halloween)
- 1Roll out dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet and pinch all seams. (you can also buy the crescent dough now that is seamless) Bake dough according to package directions
- 2Mix sour cream, cream cheese, finely shredded cheese and ranch dressing mix until well incorporated.
- 3When dough is cool, cut with a pizza cutter into square individual serving pieces, spread cream cheese mixture onto every piece.
- 4Tear pieces of deli meat and place a piece on top of each square. Refrigerate until ready to serve.