☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp
- fat-free swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c
- jarred low-fat spaghetti sauce, without meat
- 1 2-oz
- french roll
How to Make Pizza Fondue
- 1To make the Pizza Fondue, place the cheese and half of the spaghetti sauce in a microwave-safe dish.
- 2Cover and microwave on Medium (50%) power until cheese begins to melt, about 90 seconds.
- 3Carefully remove cover and stir in remaining spaghetti sauce.
- 4Cover and return to the microwave, cooking on Medium (50%) power until mixture is hot and bubbly, another 30 to 45 seconds.
- 5Carefully cut the roll into bite-sized pieces. Place on 1 side of a dinner plate.
- 6Uncover the Pizza Dip; stir again.
- 7Place the dish on the dinner plate and using a fork, dip the bread pieces into the pizza dip and eat.
- 8Exchanges Per Serving: 1 1/2 Lean Meat, 2 Carbohydrate (2 bread/starch), 2 Vegetable.
- 9Nutrition Facts: 291 calories (19% calories from fat), 18 g protein, 6 g total fat (3.2 g saturated fat), 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g dietary fiber, 18 mg cholesterol, 989 mg sodium.