★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cream cheese; softened
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic salt or powder (i use garlic powder)
- 2 c
- (8 oz) sargento chefstyle shredded mozzarella, divided
- 2 c
- (8 oz) sargento fancy shredded mild cheddar, divided
- 1 1/2 c
- pizza sauce (i use ragu, not the quick kind)
- toasted bread rounds (i use italian or french baquette)
How to Make Pizza Dip
- 1Combine cream cheese, italian seasoning and garlic salt; spread evenly over bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 cup cheddar cheese over cream cheese mixture. Spoon pizza sauce over cheese; top with remaining cheeses.
- 3Bake in preheated 350 degrees oven 20 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Serve hot or warm with bread rounds or tortilla chips.