3 can(s)pillsbury buttermilk biscuits (10 per can)
1block of colby cheese or mozzarella cheese
1jar pizza sauce or ranch dressing for dipping
·note: only 28 biscuits are used because that is all you can fit into a 9 x 13 pan
How to Make Pizza Balls
- Cut the block of Colby or Mozzarella cheese into 28 squares
- Flatten a biscuit out
- OPTION: At this point you can either put a little pizza sauce on the top of the flattened biscuit or save the pizza sauce for dipping
- Next stack 2 pepperoni slices and 1 slice Colby cheese or Mozzarella cheese on top of the flatten dough.
- Gather up the edges of the biscuit.
- Line up the rolls in a greased 9x13 in. pan.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes.