★★★★★ 1 vote5
- loaf of white bread, sliced the long way, with crust removed
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp.
- 6 oz can crushed pineapple, drained....or half cup chopped marachino cherries
- few drops either red or yellow foodcoloring
How to Make Pinwheels
- 1Mix your choice of pineapple or cherries with the cream cheese
- 2Add appropriate food color and mix well.
- 3Spread thin layer on bread slices and roll the long way. Wrap in wax paper and place in fridge 30 minutes.
- 4Take out and remove wax paper. Slice into pinwheels.