Pineapple Cheese Ball with Craisins
You can use any dried fruit in place of the craisins.
Serve with nice assortment of crackers like Triscuits©, Sociables©, Ritz©, or any of your favorites.
- 8 oz
- block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz
- can crushed pineapple, well drained
- ½ - 1 c
- craisins (to your taste)
- 1 pinch
- chopped pecans – as much as you need to cover the cheese ball
How to Make Pineapple Cheese Ball with Craisins
- 1Mix the cheeses together using an electric mixer until very well blended.
- 2Add the drained pineapple and cinnamon and mix into the cheese using the mixer.
- 3Add the craisins and mix.
- 4Place the cheese mixture in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until well-chilled.
- 5Roll the cheese mixture into a ball.
- 6Roll the ball in the chopped nuts until covered on all sides.