and living in east tennessee, pimiento
cheese is a house hold staple.
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded american cheese (i prefer 4-cheese mexican blend but i think i might try one of those new bistro blends next time)
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos (do not drain)
- 1/4 cup green olives, chopped
- dash of salt
How to Make Pimiento Cheese
- 1Combine everything and mix well; chill or use immediately; serve on crackers, stuffed in a celery or in a sandwich.
also very pretty in a large red pepper,(that all the seeds and ribs have been removed)