How to Make Pillsbury Bacon-Cheddar Pinwheels
- 1Open crescent rolls and press out a long rectangle of dough sealing all of the perforations. There will be four rectangles made from two tubes of crescent rolls.
- 2Using a pastry brush, brush Ranch dressing on the dough all the way to the edges.
- 3Spread bacon bits and cheese all over the rectangle.
- 4Starting at the short side of the rectangle, roll up the dough.
- 5Cut each roll into 8 pieces and put on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.