How to Make Pillsbury Bacon-Cheddar Pinwheels
- Open crescent rolls and press out a long rectangle of dough sealing all of the perforations. There will be four rectangles made from two tubes of crescent rolls.
- Using a pastry brush, brush Ranch dressing on the dough all the way to the edges.
- Spread bacon bits and cheese all over the rectangle.
- Starting at the short side of the rectangle, roll up the dough.
- Cut each roll into 8 pieces and put on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.