- 3 slice
- frozen phyllo dough, thawed 15 minutes
- 3-4 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1/2 c
- sliced natural almonds, roasted, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon-style mustard
- 1 Tbsp
- dried fine herbs(chervil, chives, tarragon and parsley
- 1 lb
- wheel good-quality brie cheese
How to Make Phyllo-wrapped Brie with Almonds
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread 1 sheet phyllo on work surface, brush evenly with melted butter. Place a second sheet of phyllo on top; brush with butter. Place thrid sheet of phyllo crosswise over first 2 sheets; brush with butter.
- 2Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon almonds in small circle in center of phyllo. Spread mustard over both sides of Brie. Sprinkle both sides with herbs. Place brie on top of almonds. Sprinkly top with remaining almonds. Carefully gather edges of phyllo up around brie to form a package. Pinch tightly at the neck to seal. Brush package with melted butter.
Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes before serving.