How to Make Pesto Torta
- Blend butter and cream cheese with mixer until creamy.
- Line a small mold with plastic wrap.
- Beginning and ending with cream cheese mixture, alternate layers of cream cheese mixture with pesto sauce, tapping mold to release air bubbles between layers.
- Refrigerate between layers for 5-10 minutes; repeating until mold is full.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight until mold is set.
- Invert on plate, removing plastic wrap.
- Garnish with sun dried tomato pieces and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with crackers or crostinis. Homemade crostinis can be kept in freezer until ready to use.
- Will keep for up to two weeks.