Peppery Brie en Croute
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Ooo la la, this is so yummy! Impress your guests with the name AND the presentation. No need to let on how easy it is to make! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Peppery Brie en Croute
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Work crescent dough into thin circle large enough to completely wrap brie.
- Place cheese in center of the dough circle.
- Prick the top of the cheese several times with a fork and slowly pour 1 tablespoon of tobasco over the top of the cheese. Let it stand briefly so the cheese absorbs the sauce.
- Add remaining tablespoon of tobasco, pricking cheese several more times with a fork. Some sauce will run over the side of the cheese, don't worry about it.
- Bring edges of dough over the top of the cheese, working it together to completely cover the cheese.
- Brush edges with beaten egg and seal.
- Bake about 10 minutes. Be careful not to over bake as the cheese will run. Serve immediately with crackers.