PEPPERONI PIZZA-LIKE BITES
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 call purpose flour
1egg, lightly beaten
8 ozblock cheese [colby, cheddar, swiss or muenster], cubed in small cubes
4-6 ozturkey pepperoni, slices quartered
1/4 cred onion, finely diced
1/8 tspsalt [optional]
1/8 tsppepper [optional]
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 tspmccormics roasted garlic w/bellpepper
How to Make PEPPERONI PIZZA-LIKE BITES
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 derees.
- 2. Spray a 8x8 square pan.
- 3. Combined flour with spices, whisk together.
- 4. In a larger bowl, beat the egg and milk.
- 5. Whisk the flour into the milk and egg, until thoroughly blended.
- 6. Add the cheese, pepperoni and onion; mix well.
- 7. Pour into pan.
Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, until top is a nice golden brown.
- 8. Remove from oven, cool slightly and serve; cutting into squares.
May be served with pizza or chili sauce.
May also be served with a small salad on the side.
Ham may be sustituted for the pepperoni, but pepperoni gives it that extra kick or even also add some browned italian sausage. Extra meat won't hurt.
Maybe also some finely chopped red pepper.
This maybe be doubled, using a 9x13 pan - bake about 25-30 minutes. - - - Enjoy!