★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 small
- package of sliced pepperoni
- 2 pkg
- cubed chedder cheese
- 2 large
- cans of black olives
- 50 decorative tooth picks
How to Make Pepperoni, cheese and olive appetizer
- 1Set up an assembly line to make this go faster.
PLace each on a seperate area on a cutting board, olives, pepperoni and cheese.
- 2Fold a piece of pepperoni in half, with toothpick, slide on cubed cheese, olive and pepperoni. Continue until all ingredients are used.
- 3Serve on a pretty platter. Can be served cold or room temperature.
Makes about 50 appetizers.