Party Time Ham & Cheese Wreath
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- 8 oz
- swiss cheese, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- ham, cooked & chopped
- 1/4 c
- green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- honey mustard
- 2 can(s)
- grands layers buttermilk biscuits
- egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp
- red & green bell peppers, diced
How to Make Party Time Ham & Cheese Wreath
- 1First pre-heat the oven to 375F. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Then in a large bowl combine the cheese, ham, onions & mustard mix well to blended.
- 2Next separate 1 can of dough into 10 biscuits. Leave the second can in the refrigerate. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Then press each layer to form 3 1/2 inch round. Then place 1 round Tbsp. of the cheese mixture on each dough. Wrap the dough around the cheese mixture, pinching the edges to seal. Repeat with the remaining can of dough & cheese.
- 3Next arrange 8 balls seam side down & sides almost touching to forma ring on a sprayed cookie sheet. Make sure to leave a 3 inch hole in the center. Then arrange 14 balls, sides almost touching aroud the outside of the first ring. Then arrnge 18 balls around the outside the second ring. Then brush wreath with the beaten egg & sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 4Then bake for about 18 to 25 mins or until golden brown. Then carefully silde the wreath from the cookie sheet onto a serving platter. Then sprinkle with the bell pepper. Best served warm,