- 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- grated onion
- 1/8 tsp
- ground white pepper
- 24 slice
- pepperidge farm thin sliced white bread
How to Make PARMESAN CHEESE TOAST
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayo, onion and white pepper
- 3Lay the bread on a flat surface and cut off the crusts. Then cut into triangles
- 4Spread about 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture evenly onto each triangle.
- 5Arrange the triangles on a lg. baking sheet and bake for 5 to 7 mins.,until golden and bubbly. Serve immediately.