☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
2 Tbspgrated onion
1/8 tspground white pepper
24 slicepepperidge farm thin sliced white bread
How to Make PARMESAN CHEESE TOAST
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayo, onion and white pepper
- Lay the bread on a flat surface and cut off the crusts. Then cut into triangles
- Spread about 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture evenly onto each triangle.
- Arrange the triangles on a lg. baking sheet and bake for 5 to 7 mins.,until golden and bubbly. Serve immediately.