1sheet puff pastry, thawed to room temperature
1/2 colive tapenade (green or black) **(from a jar or make your own by coarsely chopping fresh olives)
1 cshredded parmesan, havarti, or cheddar cheese, or a combo
How to Make Olive Tapenade Puff Pastry Mini Tarts
- Preheat oven to 425 deg. F.
- Thaw puff pastry sheet (overnight in the fridge is best) to room temp. Lay it out and cut it into 16 small squares.
- Place each square in a greased muffin cup (use more than one pan).
- Coarsely chop tomatoes. Mix tapenade and tomatoes together, and fill each muffin cup evenly with some of the mixture. Top each evenly with some of the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 425 deg. F. for 12-15 minutes, until they are puffed and golden brown and cheese topping is bubbly and melted.
- Remove from muffin cups and serve!