- sheet puff pastry, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 c
- olive tapenade (green or black) **(from a jar or make your own by coarsely chopping fresh olives)
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 c
- shredded parmesan, havarti, or cheddar cheese, or a combo
How to Make Olive Tapenade Puff Pastry Mini Tarts
- 1Preheat oven to 425 deg. F.
- 2Thaw puff pastry sheet (overnight in the fridge is best) to room temp. Lay it out and cut it into 16 small squares.
- 3Place each square in a greased muffin cup (use more than one pan).
- 4Coarsely chop tomatoes. Mix tapenade and tomatoes together, and fill each muffin cup evenly with some of the mixture. Top each evenly with some of the shredded cheese.
- 5Bake at 425 deg. F. for 12-15 minutes, until they are puffed and golden brown and cheese topping is bubbly and melted.
- 6Remove from muffin cups and serve!