Olive Garden Fried Mozzarella
How to Make Olive Garden Fried Mozzarella
- 1If your cheese is in a brick, slice it thick and cut the cheese crossways to make triangles
- 2Beat the eggs with water and set aside
- 3Mix the bread crumbs, garlic salt, and Italian seasonings and set aside
- 4Blend the flour with corn starch and set aside
- 5Heat vegetable oil for deep frying to 360 degrees
- 6Dip cheese in flour and corn starch blend, then in egg wash and coat with bread crumbs. Place carefully in hot oil and fry until golden; this takes just a few seconds so watch carefully. When golden, remove from hot oil and drain.
Serve with your favorite Italian spaghetti sauce and enjoy.