My Simple But Elegant Mini Brie & Apple Quiches
- 1 9/10 punce packages of mini phyllo shells (30)
- apple, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp
- a pinch of pepper
- a pinch of ground nugmeg
- small brie (4 ounces)cut into 30 one inch squares
How to Make My Simple But Elegant Mini Brie & Apple Quiches
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Arrange phyllo shells on a large parchment lined baking sheet.
- 3Divid the apple among the shells.
- 4In a bowl, whisk eggs, mustard, salt, pepper and nutmeg until well blended.
- 5Pour the egg mixture over the apples (do not overfill the shells)
- 6Place Brie square on each shell.
- 7Place in oven and bake until the egg is set, the Brie is melted and the phyllo is starting to brown around the edges for about 15 minutes. Watch not to burn.
- 8Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- 9Place on serving tray or plate.
- 10* we think that these little treats can't be more than 30 to 40 calories with little fat.