~ My Ooey Gooey Pizza Fries ~ Sinfully Good!
These would be great to serve for any party. Make a huge sheet pan of them for more people and they will love you for it. This is my creation.
- 1 - 22 oz
- bag, waffle fries, could use any fries you like
- 2 1/2 oz
- sliced pepperoni
- 8 1/2 oz
- whole milk, freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- a 1/2 teaspoon - garlic pepper or to taste
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano or to taste
- 1/2 - 3/4 tsp
- italian seasoning or to taste
- 2 1/4 oz
- pkg, real bacon bits
- sauce for dipping, which i added some italian seasoning and parmesan cheese to the top
- 1/8 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make ~ My Ooey Gooey Pizza Fries ~ Sinfully Good!
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degree F,
Line a sheet pan with foil - I only did this to keep cheese from sticking to pan. Can also grease a sheet pan if that's what you prefer.
Spread our fries on the foil , sprinkle evenly with garlic pepper, garlic salt and oregano, bake until getting good and crispy. ( about 20 - 25 minutes. )
- 2Turn oven to broil.
Remove from oven and spread cheese evenly over fries. I then took 2 pieces of pepperoni and place together and spread over the fries until all is used. I didn't want the pepperoni covering all of the cheese so it could melt nicely.
Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and bacon bits.