mozzarella bites with green onion bacon dip and ve
- one package frozen mozzarella bites, 22 ounces
- four bacon slices
- two green onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- one package cream cheese, softened, 3 ounces
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- cucumber and carrot slices, red bell pepper strips, and celery sticks
- chopped cooked bacon, chopped green onions for garnish
How to Make mozzarella bites with green onion bacon dip and ve
- 1prepare mozzarella bites according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Chop bacon.
- 3Stir together bacon, green onions, and next four ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with mozzarella bites, cucumber and carrot slices, red Bell pepper strips, and celery sticks. Garnish as desired. Makes 12 to 15 appetizer servings