Mouse Traps for Camping
How to Make Mouse Traps for Camping
- 1Cut the crust off of the bread and cut the bread into 3/4inch slices. Then cut each slice into pieces that are squares that are about 2 inches.
- 2Cut the cheese so they are squares about 2 inches big.
- 3Place the bread onto the skewer and then the cheese, keep alternating until the skewer is full. (At the ends should be bread.)
- 4Brush the skewered cheese and bread with EVOO.
- 5Lay foil near the edge of the fire on a rock and lay the mouse traps on the foil. Keep rotating until cheese is melted and ready!