★★★★★ 1 vote5
- I lg. box
- velveeta cheese (reg or jalapeno)
- I 1/2 box
- cream cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- pickled jalapeno
- 1/2 c
- salsa, mild (optional)
How to Make Mom's party roll
- 1Let velveeta stand till it reaches room temp. Lay l long piece of tinfiol on your work area, when the cheese is at room temp. slice it with a cheese slicer aporx. 1/2 thick lay the slices on the tinfoil in rows of 4 making sure to overlap the cheese a little. make 6-8 rows.
- 2Now take a spatula or knief and slowly spead it all together until smooth. When that is done take your cream cheese and spead on top of the velveeta till completely covered. Add your diced jalapenos and a little juice sperad over cheeses (use as little or as much as you want depending on how hot you want it.)
- 3Now take the edge of your tinfiol and slowly pull towards you, while helping the cheese mix into a log shape. Once cheese is fully rolled into a log. wrap it in the tinfoil and chill for 2-3 hours. Serve with crackers or chips.
- 4You can also add salsa in the log for added zip. Hope you enjoy.