★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- loaf round bread
- 1--8 oz
- package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 4 oz
- jar dried beef, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 c
- chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make MISSISSIPPI SIX CHEESE BREAD BOWL
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cut top off round bread loaf. Scoop out bread from the interior of the loaf, leaving a hollowed shell. Reserve top and removed bread.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, dried beef, green chile peppers, green onions and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer the mixture to the hollowed bread. Replace top of bread.
- 3Wrap bread with foil and bake in the preheated oven 90 minutes. Serve with pieces of the scooped out bread and crackers