Mini Swiss Quiches
- 15 ounces pkg. pie crusts, refrigerated
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash nutmeg
How to Make Mini Swiss Quiches
- 1Allow both pie crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes. Heat oven to 375. spray 24 miniature muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Unfold 1 pie crust; peel off top plastic sheet. Press out fold lines. Place crust on cutting board or pastry cloth; peel off remaining plastic sheet. Using a 2-1/2 inch round cookie cutter, cut 12 circles. Repeat with remaining pie crust. Press 1 circle of dough into bottom and up the sides of each sprayed muffin cup.
- 3Place 1 tablespoons cheese in each cup, top each with a few onion slices and crumbled bacon. In a 2-cup measuring cup; combine eggs, milk, salt and nutmeg; beat well with fork. Pour mixture into crusts; filling to within 1/4 inch of top.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Lift quiches from cups with tip of knife. Serve warm.