- 2 8oz pkg
- cream cheese room temp
- 2 pkg
- real bacon pieces
- spring onions finely chopped
- 3 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make mini bacon cream cheese crescents
- 1in a med mixing bowl combine cream cheese, bacon pieces, and spring onion till well blended.
- 2preheat oven to temp on cresents can. line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3unroll crescents and cut each triangle in half. place a heaping teaspoonful of bacon cream cheese mixture toward center of short end of triangle. roll up each from wide end. place point side down 1 in apart on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- 4bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown. let cool for 2 to 4 minutes. remove and place in a hand towel lined basket. cover with another hand towel to keep warm.
- 5if desired serve with ranch dressing or salsa for dipping.