☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cgruyere cheese, shredded
2 cswiss cheese, shredded
3 Tbspall purpose flour
1/2 tspdry mustard
3/4 cdry white wine
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
·vegetable dippers or bread cubes
How to Make Microwaved Swiss-Gruyere Fondue
- Toss together cheeses, flour, mustard, and garlic powder.
- In a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole, micro-cook wine, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 cup water, uncovered, on 100% power (high) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot.
- Add cheese mixture to hot liquid.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 50% power (medium) 7 to 9 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Serve with vegetable dippers or bread cubes.
- Reheat as necessary in the casserole on medium 2 to 3 minutes.