- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. snipped assorted fresh herbs, such as oregano, basil, thyme and/or parsley
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. peppercorn mélange, cracked
- 8 oz. feta cheese, cubed
- snipped fresh oregano, optional
How to Make Marinated Feta
- 1In small bowl, mix olive oil, herbs, lemon juice, garlic and cracked peppercorns. Stir til well mixed. Add cheese cubes; toss very gently to coat. Divide between two clean half pint jars with tight fitting lids.
- 2Seal jars; chill for at least 3 days or up to 5 days.
- 3Let stand at room temperature for 30 minute before serving. If desired, sprinkle with snipped fresh oregano. Makes 8 servings.