Marinated Feta Cheese
Marinated feta is also nice added to a pasta or lettuce salad.
How to Make Marinated Feta Cheese
- With a sharp knife cut feta into cubes. Cut garlic into thick slivers.
- With a mortar and pestle, lightly crush peppercorns and coriander seeds.
- Into a jar with a tight-fitting lid, pack feta cubes with the bay leaf, interspersing layers of cheese with garlic, peppercorns and sprigs of fresh herb.
- Pour in enough olive oil to cover cheese. Cover and refrigerate 2 weeks.
- Serve on hot toast sprinkled with a little of the oil from the jar.