- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped assorted fresh herbs, such as oregano, basil, thyme, and or parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- two cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns melange, cracked
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- snipped fresh oregano, optional
How to Make marinated feta
- 1in a small bowl, mix olive oil, herbs, lemon juice, garlic, and cracked peppercorns. Stir until well mixed. Add cheese cubes. Toss very gently to coat. Divide between two clean half pint jars with tight fitting lids.
Fill jars. Chill for at least three days or for up to five days.
- 2Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. If desired, sprinkle with snipped fresh oregano. Makes eight servings.