☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgcream cheese softened (8 oz)
2 1/4 tspcurry powder
1 jar(s)mango chutney (9 oz)
1/2 cminced scallion
8 ozbacon cooked and crumbled
How to Make Mango Curry Spread
- Beat cream cheese, salt and curry until fluffy and well blended.
- spread into a serving dish. Cream cheese mixture should be about 1' thick and smooth on top.
- Whirl chutney in a blender until smooth. Spread evenly over cream cheese.
- Cover with crumbled bacon and scallions.
- Refrigerate until serving time. This can be made 1-2 days ahead.