★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 10 oz. cream cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- zest of 1 large lemon
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 graham crackers, coarsely crushed
How to Make Lemon Cheeseball
- 1Combine cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl. Stir together with a spoon until well combined and smooth. Mix in zest and juice until smooth. Transfer to a piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball, wrapped tightly. Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours.
- 2Roll ball in crushed graham crackers until evenly coated.
- 3Refrigerate until ready to serve.