- 2 8oz. pkg
- cream cheese softened
- 1 pkg
- zesty italian dressing mix
- 2-3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3-4 dash(es)
- wostershire sauce
- dried parsley or crushed nuts
How to Make Lainey's Cheeseball
- 1mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, dressing mix, and wostershire sauce together by hand.
- 2form into shape, usually two balls
- 3roll in coating. Can use dried parsley, chopped nuts, or whatever you please.
- 4wrap with plastic and store in refrigerator at least six hours but best if over night. Can be frozen. Serve with crackers and veggies. Great on potatoes.