Kaukauna Cheeseball or Spread
- 3 pkg
- cream cheese
- container kaukauna sharp cheddar
- 2 Tbsp
- diced onion
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- garlic powder to taste
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Kaukauna Cheeseball or Spread
- 1Mix all ingredients with mixer. Shape mixture in ball and roll into shredded cheddar and nut mixture. Chill.
- 2Note: I usually serve this as a spread. I mix the nuts with all the other ingredients and then top with the shredded cheddar.
- 3Note: Kaukauna is the brand name of the cheese. You can usually find it next to the cream cheese and regular cheeses in the supermarket. It comes in a small container. It's a spreadable cheese.